An industrial meat dryer is a hot air circulation machine that is used to produce dried meat products. It can dry the meat evenly and effectively while ensuring that the meat retains its fresh flavor and color. The ideal meat for drying is lean meat, such as buffalo, goat, and beef. The bone and meat mixtures are separated once it has been dried and later upgraded into several commodities.
Advantages Of An Industrial Meat Dryer Machine
An industrial meat dryer is a versatile and convenient tool when it comes to meat drying. It has an energy-efficient design that reduces its operating cost. The machine can save up to 30% of energy, and its temperature can be easily adjusted. The machine will not degrade or wear out over time as it does not depend on external conditions. A meat dryer produces a product that has a rich texture and tastes better. Another benefit of an industrial meat drying machine is that the products are free of fat and cholesterol.
Features Of An Industrial Meat Dryer Machine
- Hot air is circulated inside it; the machine has high heat efficiency.
- It has a wide selection of heat sources, such as hot water, electricity, steam, far infrared, etc.
- Low noise and automatic temperature control system.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- The inside wall is made of stainless steel, and the outside wall of carbon steel.
- It has a wide application; it can be used for drying meat and vegetables.
Types Of Meat Suitable For Drying With An Industrial Meat Dryer Machine
- Certain game meats, beef, buffalo, and goat, are best suited for drying with an industrial meat dryer.
- Mutton is ranked as slightly less suitable.
- Pork is the least suitable as it contains higher amounts of intermuscular and intramuscular (within the muscle cells) fat. It is prone to oxidation and turns rancid quickly.
Things to Consider When Buying An Industrial Meat Dryer
If you are wondering how to choose the best meat dryer as per your needs, here are a few things that you should consider when shopping for one.
- The size of the machine is the first thing to consider. It should be able to handle up to one to four trolleys.
- Some models have a remote control that allows you to monitor the process and switch it off when done.
- Another important feature is to see how much space it has.
- A high-end meat dryer offers a built-in timer and high-wattage power capacity. It also saves you energy and money by automatically turning the heaters on and off when the proper temperature is achieved.
If you’re looking to buy an industrial meat dryer, we can provide you with the best deals. Our team can help you choose the right one as per your requirements. We have years of experience and relationships with countless companies, and we are confident we have the equipment and knowledge to help you with your needs.