Charcoal Briquettes Drying Machine
How to use your Charcoal Briquettes Drying Machine?
The charcoal dryer machine is primarily used to dry all types of charcoal briquettes, including shisha, hookah, and barbecue charcoal briquettes. This industrial charcoal briquettes drying machine is very easy to use and may employ a range of heating methods. It may be used to dry a variety of fruits, vegetables, meat, and other items in addition to charcoal.
The Airtek charcoal dryer, also known as a charcoal drying box or a charcoal dryer chamber, is the appropriate equipment for quickly drying shisha/hookah charcoal or barbeque charcoal briquettes. The charcoal dryer machine is ideal for a commercial charcoal production line that produces big volumes of charcoal.
Furthermore, because this charcoal drying machine is made of 304 stainless steel, it can be used to dry a variety of fruits and vegetables, including date, pepper, carrot, bean, garlic, longan, agaric, hawthorn, and mushroom.
Box type charcoal briquettes dryer working principle
This box-type charcoal briquettes drying machine is primarily used to dry high moisture materials to an appropriate moisture level in order to maximize the material’s use-value. The drying machine is commonly used to dry charcoal or coal balls, shisha or hookah charcoal briquettes, coal briquettes, and other similar materials.
After being pressed, the moisture content of charcoal briquettes is usually around 30%. As a result, the charcoal cannot be directly sold or used. And it will take 2-5 days to dry at room temperature. We invented the charcoal briquettes drying equipment to reduce drying time and boost production efficiency. It can be used to dry charcoal briquettes of various shapes and sizes.
In most cases, the drier machine can reduce the moisture content of the materials from 40% to 8% in around 7-8 hours. The machine also has the advantages of being simple to install, convenient to demolish and relocate, and taking up less area on the floor.
Outside the drying box is a heat pump that produces hot air for drying. The fan, specific drying carts, and drying trays are all part of the drier machine’s internal structure.
In this drying machine, there are two types of fans: one is for evenly blowing hot air into the room, and the other is always situated on the top of the room for collecting moisture from the materials.
Main advantages of the charcoal drying machine
- The charcoal dryer machine is very easy for installation and maintenance with a simple structure. Its size can be customized according to customers’ requirements about the output.
- The temperature of the inner dryer room can be set and adjusted according to the material’s moisture content.
- The dryer room walls are made of a heat insulation board, and the inner heat insulation cotton material is very special, which can effectively reduce heat emission.
- Except for drying the shisha/hookah charcoal and charcoal or coal ball, this drying machine can also be widely used for drying fruits and vegetables on large scale.
- Low investment, fast-drying speed, and high evaporation intensity.High working efficiency, large output, and good product quality.
Learn How to Dry Charcoal Briquettes with Airtek Heat Pump Food Dryer/ Dehydrator. Read More about the related product drying below.