Fruit Drying Machine using Airtek Heat Pump Dryer
Aspiring to Be the Top Distributor of Fruit Food Dryer Machine & Dehydrators throughout Asia, Europe & the World.
Fruit Dryer with Industrial Heat Pump
This Heat Pump Fruit Drying Machine works on the reversed Carnot principle, absorbing heat from the environment and transferring it to the materials to be dried.
For drying, the industrial fruit drying machine uses medium and low temperatures.
It can be used to dry fruits, dried vegetables, cereals, seafood, meat products, spices, wood, incense, and other materials that have a lower drying temperature than 80°C.
The fruit’s original color, shape, and nutrient content can all be preserved after drying.
How does your Fruit Dryer Machine Work?
- The major components of this type of heat pump fruit drier are the heat pump dryer and the drying chamber.
- The compressor produces high temperatures and high-pressure gas, which enters the condenser to release heat, which is then circulated through the chamber by the circulation fan.
The temperature will reach a high of 20°C and a low of 20°C.
- In the dehumidification system, there is a heat recovery mechanism that recycles heat to heat new air, saving 60–70% of fresh air preheating energy consumption.
- In the drying room, hot air cycles in a flat flow, resulting in more uniform and thorough drying.
- The heat pump’s PLT intelligent control system can precisely control the drying room’s temperature, heating time,
and discharging Wet strength.
- The trolley adopt galvanized square material or stainless steel material, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistance and convenient to use.
Airtek Topline Food Drying Machines
Here is some Airtek of the heat pump Food Dryer Machine. Highly efficient and automated drying system that can expedite your work and drying time.
What to Expect from your Fruit Drying Heat Pump Machine?
Characteristics of our Fruit Dryer Machine
- Use heat pump technology to capture heat from the air while also recovering waste heat.
- Low power consumption, the overall cost is lower than other fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, etc.
- Simple operation, fully automatic operation, saving a lot of labor costs. PLC + Touch Screen control system can simply manage the drying temperature.
- There are partition sheets and fan motors inside the drying chamber that use the forced ventilation function to ensure a hot air cycle, allowing the raw materials to be dried evenly.
- The material does not craze, does not deform, is non-discoloring, never degenerates, does not oxidize, dries completely, rehydrates well, and retains nutritious content;
- 12 months warranty period, any accessories are provided free of charge during the warranty period
How long will it Take for a Dragon Fruit to Dry? The cactus family's dragon fruit blooms and bears...
How to Dry a Tremella Fruit Tremella, also known as white fungus, snow fungus, white fungus, and...
Keep the citrusy Lemon taste when Drying your Lemon Airtek Lemon Drying Machine offers precise...