Tea Drying Machine using Airtek Heat Pump Dryer
Aspiring to Be the Top Distributor of Tea & Food Dryer Machine & Dehydrators throughout Asia, Europe & the World.
Tea Drying Machine with Airtek Industrial Heat Pump
This heat pump dryer is extremely efficient. If your tea drying capacity isn’t particularly large, Airtek Tea Drying Machine is a good option. It is simple to use, adaptable, efficient, and inexpensive.
Tea offers numerous health benefits, including antioxidants, weight control, and polyphenols, which help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Furthermore, the ultimate tea will provide you with additional benefits in a tasty cup. Tea will become more popular as a result of its numerous health benefits.
How does your Tea Drying Machine Works?
- The metabolic response of diverse components in tea requires water. Changes in tea will accelerate rapidly as the moisture level of the tea increases. When the water content is 7 percent or more, there is no way to preserve the flavor. Tea must therefore be dried for improved storage and quality. The water content of tea after drying is roughly 4% to 6%, which can help to extend its shelf life.
- Tea drying not only removes the water from the tea, but it also has a significant impact on the quality of the tea. Tea must be dried in order to regulate enzyme activity. Tea undergoes chemical changes during drying to improve its color, flavor, taste, and form.
- In the dehumidification system, there is a heat recovery mechanism that recycles heat to heat new air, saving 60–70% of fresh air preheating energy consumption.
- Tea of poor quality has a bitter flavor. The bitterness of the tea will be reduced as it dries, and the quality of the tea will improve.
Airtek Topline Food Drying Machines
Here is some Airtek of the heat pump Food Drying Machine. Highly efficient and automated drying system that can expedite your work and drying time.
What to Expect from your Tea Drying Heat Pump Machine?
Characteristics of our Chili Dryer Machine
- Use heat pump technology to capture heat from the air while also recovering waste heat.
- Low power consumption, the overall cost is lower than other fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, etc.
- Simple operation, fully automatic operation, saving a lot of labor costs. PLC + Touch Screen control system can simply manage the drying temperature.
- There are partition sheets and fan motors inside the drying chamber that use the forced ventilation function to ensure a hot air cycle, allowing the raw materials to be dried evenly.
- The material does not craze, does not deform, is non-discoloring, never degenerates, does not oxidize, dries completely, rehydrates well, and retains nutritious content;
- 12 months warranty period, any accessories are provided free of charge during the warranty period
A vegetable drying machine, also known as a food dehydrator, is a valuable appliance for...
Malunggay Leaves is a tropical plant whose leaves can be extracted to yield beneficial plant oils...
We all use dried herbs in food preparation and for other purposes. Herbs are used as spices in...