How Plaster Line (Gypsum Plaster) Dried using Airtek Dryer
The Airtek gypsum plaster line heat pump dryer equipment is a new type of environmentally friendly and energy-saving dryer equipment. Its working principle is based on the principle of reverse Carnot cycle, using a small amount of electricity, using a compressor to work, and passing the working fluid through an expansion valve.
The evaporator evaporates into a gaseous state and absorbs a large amount of heat energy in the air. The gaseous working fluid is compressed by the compressor into a high-temperature, high-pressure gas, and then enters the condenser to release heat (drying box), so that the drying box can be dried.
The medium is heated, so that the continuous heating cycle can heat the drying medium to room temperature ~85°C. Compared with the electric heating dryer, it saves 35%-40% of the electric energy and will not produce any pollution during work.
The gypsum line is made of gypsum powder with water and additives. The water content is very high, and the requirements for dehumidification, temperature, and air volume are relatively high.
The entire dehumidification and dehumidification process must be fast, and the water temperature cannot be too high, otherwise, the gypsum line will be powdery. change. If the temperature and humidity are not properly controlled, the product will be deformed. In addition, the plaster lines are hung and dried one by one, so the air volume cannot be too large, otherwise, the product will be damaged by bumps.
After the dedicated dehumidification dryer for the plaster line, it has been continuously optimized and adjusted. At present, dozens of standard drying rooms have been installed. Gypsum line dryers are mainly divided into two types. One is a drying room dryer developed for small and medium-sized gypsum line factories. Before drying, the user hangs the gypsum line on the top of the drying room, and the gypsum line is fully dried before being discharged. It is suitable for small and medium-sized gypsum line drying projects, and the initial investment cost of the drying room is low.
At present, for medium and large gypsum line factories, tunnel-type gypsum line dryers and tunnel-type gypsum drying lines have been developed: the gypsum line is hung in the drying car, with wet material on one side and dry material on the other side, effective The labor cost for hanging the line is reduced, and the drying time is also effectively shortened. The operating cost is reduced by 10%-15% compared with the drying room-type heat pump drying room; the European tunnel-type plaster line dryer has installed nearly 20 production lines. , And in continuous use, Northeast Liaoning Province and Inner Mongolia have been installed and used, regardless of the drying time, drying cost, and drying quality has reached the customer’s requirements.
Equipment performance characteristics of gypsum line dryer:
1) Convenient installation: It is convenient to install and remove, and it has a small area and can be installed indoors and outdoors. 1/3&1/4 of the heater;
2) Environmental protection and pollution-free: The high-temperature heat pump drying unit has no combustion and emissions, and it fully meets the food hygiene standards. It is a sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
3) Safe and reliable operation: The operation of the entire system does not have the flammable, explosive, poisoning, short circuit, and other hazards that may exist in traditional dryers (fuel, gas, or electric heating). It is an absolutely safe and reliable fully enclosed drying system .
4) Air-energy drying heat pump has a long service life and low maintenance cost: it is developed on the basis of traditional air-conditioning technology. The process technology is mature, the performance is stable, reliable, and the service life is long; the operation is safe and reliable, fully automatic, and free of labor. The operation, intelligent control.
5), Jinaojun gypsum line air energy dryer equipment is convenient, automatic, and intelligent: it adopts an automatic control thermostat device, 24 hours continuous drying operation.
6) Wide application range, not affected by climate: It can be widely used in heating and drying operations in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, leather, wood, agricultural, and sideline product processing industries.
The Airtek Plaster Line Dryer / Gypsum Line Dryer can also be used to dry some other unconventional materials like wood, spices, and other crops.
To learn more drying techniques, please visit our HOW TO DRY knowledge base…