Airtek® Heat Pump DryerDirect Manufacturer - Since 2013
☑ 8+ Years Drying Systems Manufacturing Experience
☑ Heat Pump Technology Saves Energy and Costs
☑ Offer a Specific Solution According to Your Project
Your Expert Drying Machine Manufacturer
To Offer Direct Factory Price
- Suitable for drying large quantities of materials, with a capacity of 200 kg to 3500 kg
- Low power consumption, the overall cost is lower than other fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, etc.
- Simple operation, fully automatic operation, saving a lot of labor costs
- All-round installation guidance, use, and operation training
- With more than 8 years of dryer production experience, the products meet the European CE certification standards
- 12 months warranty period, any accessories are provided free of charge during the warranty period
All Types Of Drying Machines
To Support Your Project and Business
Airtek has been in the drying industry for over 8 years as a professional drying machine manufacturer and factory.
What we can support you:
- Heat Pump Dryer
- Gas Fuels Dryer
- Conveyor Belt Type Dryer
Popular Drying Solutions
About Airtek Dehydrator
In China, Airtek has a complete industrial chain of heat pump dryer products. It has a two-device and sheet metal production parts factory with a plant area of 13,000 square meters, which ranks among the best in similar enterprises. Concentration and specialization are Airtek’s product research and development philosophy; we concentrate all our energy to make heat pump dryer products serve all walks of life. The dream-making industry has sexy heat pump products with “professional, innovative, and personalized” elements.
In Hong Kong and Manila, Philippines, Airtek has its own market development, product design, and product sales teams. In Congo, we have an after-sales installation team dedicated to serving the African market.
Airtek’s lifelong pursuit of promoting heat pump drying and drying technology is to solve the current environmental protection and high energy consumption problems caused by other heat sources such as boilers and electric heating. At present, our successful case industries include the fruit and vegetable drying industry, herbs and spices Drying, meat drying, fish and seafood drying, nut drying, wood drying, Buddha incense drying, hemp drying, tobacco drying, etc.